LDV Gas Leak during Harvest Hoedown

A random gas leak happened last Friday/ the 25th at LDV, at about 3:30 and every one had to evacuate the school. Juju said, “it smelled really bad.”When you evacuated the school we had to stand across the street in front of the school watching the fire trucks go by trying to fix the gas leak. The gas leak started in the janitor’s office near the middle school area. Luckily the couple of dozen fire men stopped the gas leak before it got any worse and affected the hoedown. The hoedown continued and it was a great time and everyone had fun. However if the gas leak did not stop the school could have caught on fire and eventually blown up. That would not have been a pretty sight to see.